May is a magical time where we move from the growth of Spring into the freeing energy of summer. With the Solstice in June bringing us into a full flourishing selves its important to close out Spring with a reflection on our growth.
This full day retreat will be a container for reflection, nourishment and high energy (with plenty of relaxation). We will use all the elements of yoga & womb wisdom to connect with our personal energies and the wheel of the year.
What's in store for you?
- Slow but strong yoga movement for all body types and abilities - we will move the body through postures designed energise and empower
- Meditation for deeper reflection and gratitude
- Journaling & discussion on growth through the first quarter of the year
- A mindful nature immersion walk to Edale waterfalls and a chance to fully immerse into the crisp waters
- Gorgeous nourishing food, snacks and drinks all seasonally prepared
- A take home goodie bag to continue the magic
This day is suitable for all bodies, the walk and dip which is completely optional will be semi-challenging with an incline and rough terrain (walking boots are a must). Everything will be provided excluding your walking gear and swimsuits however you are welcome to bring your mats, bolsters and blankets to be super comfortable. All dietary requirements will be catered for.
Suzie our cold water guide can also provide water shoes, wet suits and gloves if this is a new experience for you.
The day will take place in the heart of Edale, free parking is provided and a full map and directions will be emailed to you.
Investment is £99 for the day.
BOOK NOW or email helen@orangebloomyoga for questions or group bookings.