Mother and baby yoga classes provide a wonderful opportunity for you as a new mother to ease your way back into exercise after birth.
Each class comprises gentle yoga-based exercises for both you and your baby to do together. Classes are suitable for you and your baby to attend from six weeks after birth once you have your GP check up to the babies 1st birthday.
All our poses are done with the emphasis on connecting with baby as we flow. Holding connection and interaction are key as we move though our poses. This is time out for you both with no other focus than yourselves.
We might start with a nice cup of herbal tea and a check in, swap stories and offer up our own experiences.
Mums will have the opportunity to do post-birth exercise and stretching to:
· strengthen and tone your muscles; especially abdominals, pelvic floor and
· increase your fitness levels.
· regain and maintain good posture.
· provide some vital relaxation.
· re-energise and motivate you for the rest of the week.
Babies will have the opportunity to experience some yoga and massage especially for them to:
· encourage their reflexes to develop.
· enhance their motor development.
· increase their awareness of their surroundings.
· calm and relax them, helping them to sleep better.
This class is not ran by Orange Bloom Yoga, for more information please got to https://www.apyayoga.co.uk/