In modern day living January is a time for resolutions. In accident wisdom it is a time for rest, contemplation and nourishment. Deep in the winter energy, January is the perfect time to sit back and reflect on the year that has passed. Using this time of stillness we can begin to manifest how we will flourish with the coming of Spring.
This full day retreat will be a container for complete relaxation and deep rest. We will use all the elements of yoga & womb wisdom to connect with our personal energies and the wheel of the year.
What's in store for you?
- Slow & nourishing yoga movement for all body types and abilities - we will move the body through postures designed to open and release
- Meditation for deeper reflection and gratitude
- Journaling & discussion on what makes us flourish
- Vision Boarding for a new year
- A mindful nature immersion walk with views of waterfalls and a chance to dip your toes
- Gorgeous nourishing food, snacks and drinks all seasonally prepared
- A take home goodie bag to continue the magic
This day is suitable for all bodies, the walk which is completely optional will be semi challenging with an incline and rough terrain (walking boots are a must). Everything will be provided excluding your walking gear however you are welcome to bring your mats, bolsters and blankets to be super comfortable. All dietary requirements will be catered for and options for.
The day will take place in the heart of Edale, free parking is provided and a full map and directions will be emailed to you.
Investment is £99 for the day.
BOOK NOW or email helen@orangebloomyoga for questions or group bookings.