New Year brings an opportunity to restart, refresh our yoga practice. Join us as we break down the practice of Ashtanga, refining the fundamentals and exploring the right practice for all bodies.
- Pranayama – Taking some time to find our seat, Bandha (subtle locks) and our breath
- Sun Salutations – with variations and modifications
- Standing Postures – finding our feet with these
- Key seated Postures – learning how to be light but grounded in these
- Backbending safely
- Finishing Postures & relaxation
- Discussion and refreshments
This workshop is suitable for those starting out on their Ashtanga journey as well as those who want to breathe new life into their current practice. Expect a personalised and individual approach to suit all experiences of practitioner. The workshop will be led by visiting teacher Philippa Barrett.
Investment – £35
Early Bird £30 until 16th January 2022
Philippa is a very experienced Ashtanga practitioner and teacher with a personal practice which spans over 20 years. She has studied with some of the world’s most eminent teachers and taught both Led and Mysore styles to all levels of students for more than 8 years.