The Wild Sanctuary Sisters
The Wild Sanctuary Sisters came into being from many months of working with women who were dealing with:
- Self doubt
- Body negativity
- Lack of motivation for movement & nourishing activities
- Anxiety & stress
- Problems with their menstrual cycle or perimenopause/menopause symptoms
This collective will bring together women to heal, nurture and excite each other about our bodies, emotions and our divine feminine power.
Upcoming Circles are listed HERE
Using the 8 limbs of yoga plus some ancient ideas made new, we can;
- Regain confidence
- Appreciate and love our bodies
- Get moving in a way that suits US
- Heal old wounds through sharing and listening
This group is for anyone feeling a little numb, drained, overwhelmed, angry, exhausted or all of the above! We aim to set your feminie power on FIRE.
Friendship - Inclusivity - Relaxation - Empowerment
So how does it work?
Each month we host one in person and one online womens circles. Each with a unique theme and objective. Check out the next ones HERE
Each circle involves movement, breathwork, sharing, discussion, meditation, card pulling, crystals, essential oils and more.
You can come join whenever you like either online or in person. Our options are for book as and when or sign up to our collective community to get a little extra......
On top of out two circles you will receive an email each month with lots of content, goodies to try and guidance on how to get our fire going! The email will give you;
- A yoga sequence to follow dedicated to our theme and your needs
- A Pranayama (breathing) practice on audio to listen to regular
- A recorded meditation
- Mindfulness challenge
- Yoga living download sharing an element of yoga you may not be familiar with
On top of ALL of this you will also be able to book into a gorgeous massage and meditation for only £25 as well as top up your yoga with a 1:1 for the same price.
Those who are signed up to the collective will also be invited to exclusive Facebook 'rooms' sessions where we will meet for extra inspiration.