Every Thursday check dates of course
Antenatal classes provide a safe space for you to explore changes to your body and empower yourselves with knowledge and confidence, while reflecting in an informed manner on the change that awaits you.
Birth preparation classes that empower you with the information you need to make the right decisions for you and your family. Created by a qualified Hypnobirthing practitioner and training developer, the evidence-based information is given to you in an informal learning environment designed to promote a calm, relaxed state-of-mind.
The 6 week course covers:
- what your place of birth options are
- what happens to your body during birth
- pain relief options available to you at home and in hospital
- interventions that might be offered to you from sweeps to sections and everything in between
- positions that may help you birth your baby
- what happens when the placenta is delivered
- breastfeeding and normal newborn behaviour.
The classes are designed to help empower you to take confident control of your pregnancy and labour by being in control of your body and emotions. With Hypnobirthing techniques threaded through each of the sessions you will be helped to change your mindset and relieve any anxiety you may feel about childbirth; learn tools to help you keep calm throughout the labour and help you overcome any fear you may have. You will be encouraged to realise your true potential and see birth as the beautiful and exciting experience it can be!
Please book directly with Meg Hill call 07908 251783 or go to https://stockportbirthservices.com/services/antenatal-classes/ for more information
6.30pm - 8.00pm
Orange Bloom Studio, Hazel Grove
Cost per term